If you are not completely satisfied with any of our products we will guarantee a full refund.
Unlike most other websites, we keep all of our products in stock. That means if you see a product 'in stock' on our website, we can dispatch it to you right away.
The Music Theory in Practice series has helped more than one million musicians worldwide to learn about the notation and theory of music.
Now fully revised, this workbook remains the best way to prepare for ABRSM's Grade 4 Theory of Music Exam, offering:
• a clear explanation of music notation
• straightforward language throughout
• many worked examples and practice exercises
• definitions of important words and concepts
• specimen exam questions
• helpful tips for students
As well as supporting the ABRSM theory syllabus, this workbook also provides an excellent resource for anyone wishing to develop general music literacy skills.